- Subscription tickets are on sale now. Individual tickets go on sale August 27th, 2022.
- This concert will be approximately 100 minutes in length, including one 20-minute intermission.
- All prices include service charges and taxes.
- Artists and programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
This concert will feature some of J. S. Bach’s most virtuosic works for violin, voice, and orchestra.
Audience members will be treated to exhilarating performances by one of Canada’s most renowned young violinists, Kerson Leong, whose playing has been described by Le Monde as “a mixture of spontaneity and mastery, elegance, fantasy, and intensity,” and internationally acclaimed soprano Dominique Labelle, who will charm listeners with the delightful “Wedding Cantata,” Weichet nur, betrübte Schatten, an ode to marriage and love.
Violin Concerto No. 1 in A minor, BWV 1041
Violin Concerto No. 2 in E major, BWV 1042
Brandenburg Concerto No. 3, BWV 1048
Weichet nur, betrübte Schatten (Wedding Cantata), BWV 202
Kerson Leong, violin
Dominique Labelle, soprano
Geneviève Leclair, conductor