BUECHNER, BARBER & BEETHOVEN
- This concert is a benefit evening for GRIS Montreal
- A limited number of VIP tickets with a reception will be available at $500 each.
- A vaccination passport and a piece of identification are obligatory to access the concert hall.
- This concert will be a maximum of 80 minutes in length and without intermission.
- Prices include service charges and taxes.
- Artists and programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
The OCM is proud to open its 82nd season with internationally renowned pianist Sara Davis Buechner, “a formidable soloist, bringing depth, eloquence, and gleeful technical assurance” (New York Times). The OCM & Buechner will dazzle in Beethoven’s expressive and sensitive Piano Concerto no. 3. Barber’s Adagio for Strings and Beethoven’s String Quartet no. 11 round-out this marvellous start to the season under the direction of our Artistic Director, maestro Boris Brott.
Enjoy this concert in-person or via web broadcast, which will be a fundraiser for the nonprofit organization GRIS Montréal and which will honour Marie Houzeau, it’s Executive Director at the start of the concert.